Concrete Canvas® is part of a revolutionary new class of construction materials called Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mats (GCCMs) used as an alternative to conventional concrete. It is a flexible, concrete filled geotextile that hardens on hydration to form a thin, durable, waterproof and low-carbon concrete layer. Essentially, it’s concrete on a roll.
CONCRETE CANVAS IS USED IN A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING :
- Channel Lining (Ditch Lining, Swale Lining, Canal Lining, Irrigation Channel Lining and Stream Lining)
- Slope Protection (Embankments, Outfall Protection, RSW Facing, Slope Facing and Bank Protection)
- Bund Lining (Berm Lining, Tank Floor Lining, Spill Containment, Chemical Containment and Secondary Containment)
- Remediation (Concrete Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Tank Base Repair, Lagoon Lining, Culvert Lining and Reservoir Lining)
- Weed Suppression (Weed Control, Vegetation Control and Knotweed Control)