Geotech geocell panels are available in varying widths for effective project design. Capable of withstanding rugged terrain and conditions, the 3.0” high units can be stacked to create self-supporting walls and filled with sand, stone, mulch or other materials.
Low profile geotech geocell panels provide the stability needed for slope protection, channel reinforcement and load support. The panels are easy to install and can be filled with a variety of infill materials, including native soils and recycled aggregate, to reduce waste material and overall construction costs.
The cellular structure of the geotech geocell sytem improves resistance to erosive forces on steep, unstable slopes exposed to severe hydraulic or mechanical depths.
HOW YOUR PROJECT CAN
- Cost efficient and project effective
- Lightweight, durable and easy to install
- UV stabilized for two years, longer if covered
- Patch, reinforce or replace for easy repair
- Available in multiple sizes